Hi everybody! Today’s post is a simple one–here are 5 things that I’m loving right now (in no particular order):
- Bullet journaling and the BuJo/planner community on FB and Instagram: there are so many wonderful people to be found and so many ideas that people have shared! It’s amazing and brings me joy. Keeping my own BuJo has been great for my sanity and gives me a routine every day.
- My little family at home: my husband, my dogs, and my chinchilla are all wonderful. I love going out to dinner with my husband every Friday; it’s like our special date night and makes the week fly by with that to look forward to. My dogs are the sweetest creatures ever and my chinchilla is pretty hilarious sometimes.
- My brother: for years, I bashed my brother because he wasn’t doing anything with his life. Since Mom died, he’s made so much progress and I am so proud of him. He’s handling all of this much better than I expected, and I hope to help him finish getting on his feet and getting into his own place with a job.
- Cooking: I already love to cook, but lately it’s just been making me feel better. I think it’s the fact that I’ve made my mom’s taco and pico de gallo recipe twice recently and it makes me think of good times spent in the kitchen with her.
- The weather: we’ve had some crazy shifts in our weather recently, from all the way up to 90 degrees followed by rain a day or two later. I love the fact that we’re (finally) getting some rain around here and I’m enjoying the pleasant days we’re having. The sun has been great for my spirits and going outside just makes me feel a bit better when I’ve been cooped up all day.
Share your skills:
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Sports (B4B) - July 17, 2017
- Succulents…or “Finally, a plant that I can’t kill!” - June 12, 2017
- 5 Eco-Friendly Swaps You Can Make THIS MONTH - June 5, 2017
- On my recent hiatus… - June 3, 2017
- My favorite podcasts - April 10, 2017
- Review: Own It by Sallie Krawcheck (B4B) - April 9, 2017
- My favorite quote - March 1, 2017
- 17 for 2017 - February 22, 2017
- My journey into reusable products - February 15, 2017
- About Blogging for Books - February 12, 2017