Hello again! I just wanted to check in and give you a quick update about how my goals for February are going:
- Improve my health: I’ve been eating out too much. My kitchen’s been a mess, and when it’s messy, I have little desire to cook and end up eating out. I want to prep this week’s meals tomorrow (we have the day off) since I’ve cleaned up most of the kitchen today. I haven’t taken any walks with the dogs yet this month, but I think we can make that happen now that it’s not raining so much. There’s time.
- Develop a posting schedule: I’ve managed to post twice this week. I just took some time to schedule a few posts about books that I’ve read in the last couple of weeks so I can keep working to make this a habit.
- Research garden ideas (or actually start my garden): I think I’m buying some materials for my garden tomorrow. I realized I had some cedar fence boards in our garage that I can use for two of the four walls. We had the boards from the time when Cliff enjoyed digging under our fence and I needed a temporary solution to keep him in while I came up with a more permanent one. (There may be a post on that solution in the future because we still have more to install.)
I think I’m doing okay so far, but I’m looking forward to smashing it this month! I still have plenty of time!
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Sports (B4B) - July 17, 2017
- Succulents…or “Finally, a plant that I can’t kill!” - June 12, 2017
- 5 Eco-Friendly Swaps You Can Make THIS MONTH - June 5, 2017
- On my recent hiatus… - June 3, 2017
- My favorite podcasts - April 10, 2017
- Review: Own It by Sallie Krawcheck (B4B) - April 9, 2017
- My favorite quote - March 1, 2017
- 17 for 2017 - February 22, 2017
- My journey into reusable products - February 15, 2017
- About Blogging for Books - February 12, 2017