Hello! It’s time to set some goals for October!
My principal at school is all about setting SMART goals for everything this year, so I’m going to write out my October goals to meet all of those criteria.
What are SMART goals? They’re Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound.
This month’s goals:
- Sew my dogs’ Halloween costumes in time for the holiday. They’re going to dress up like their namesakes (Norm and Cliff) from the show Cheers.
- Keep keto all month, even with the temptation of Halloween candy around.
- Post a blog post at least once per week all month, even if they’re written ahead of time and scheduled.
- Write my first post(s) about my sewing projects.
- Come up with (or get one via something like Fiverr) a logo for a potential Etsy shop.
What are your goals this month? Feel free to leave them in the comments below!
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Sports (B4B) - July 17, 2017
- Succulents…or “Finally, a plant that I can’t kill!” - June 12, 2017
- 5 Eco-Friendly Swaps You Can Make THIS MONTH - June 5, 2017
- On my recent hiatus… - June 3, 2017
- My favorite podcasts - April 10, 2017
- Review: Own It by Sallie Krawcheck (B4B) - April 9, 2017
- My favorite quote - March 1, 2017
- 17 for 2017 - February 22, 2017
- My journey into reusable products - February 15, 2017
- About Blogging for Books - February 12, 2017