Hello! I apologize for my absence; work gets really hectic this time of year. On top of my normal duties as a music teacher, I’m taking 42 kids to Disneyland this upcoming Friday! I’m really excited about it because so many of them have never been and I can’t wait for them to experience “The Happiest Place on Earth”.
But, it’s almost mid-May, and I thought I’d drop in to set some goals to get me through the end of the month. I’m keeping them simple, but I think they’ll be achievable:
- Lose at least 2 more pounds. My husband and I restarted our keto lifestyle April 25 and I’ve already lost over 10 pounds since then. It’s mostly water weight and it’s slowed down in the last week, but I’m hoping to take another 2 off by the end of the month.
- Post here more. I want to try to dedicate at least 8 hours per week to this blog and related social media accounts.
- Get over this cold that I’ve had for at least two weeks! It’s finally calmed down to where it’s more of a nuisance than anything, but it was pretty bad for a while. My husband’s behind me in the progression of his cold, but he seems to be past the peak now.
- Make it to the end of the month! I’m trying to stay super organized this month so I don’t miss a thing. With Disneyland next week, a concert the week after, and a service project with my music leadership students, I need to be on top of everything.
What are your goals for the rest of the month? Feel free to share in the comments!
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Sports (B4B) - July 17, 2017
- Succulents…or “Finally, a plant that I can’t kill!” - June 12, 2017
- 5 Eco-Friendly Swaps You Can Make THIS MONTH - June 5, 2017
- On my recent hiatus… - June 3, 2017
- My favorite podcasts - April 10, 2017
- Review: Own It by Sallie Krawcheck (B4B) - April 9, 2017
- My favorite quote - March 1, 2017
- 17 for 2017 - February 22, 2017
- My journey into reusable products - February 15, 2017
- About Blogging for Books - February 12, 2017