Hello, friends! I hope you’re all doing well. I’m a bit under the weather right now, but I’m pretty excited that this upcoming week is the last week before spring break. I enjoy spending time with many of my students, but I like having a week off here and there to rest and recuperate.
Since it’s Saturday morning, it’s time to post an update about my week in the #planwithmechallenge!
Day 5: Future planning
I use my iPhone’s calendar for my future planning and use a shared Google calendar so my husband and I can keep track of each other’s appointments.
Day 6: Sections
Here’s my index of my bullet journal. It’s a bit scrambled, but that’s the beauty of the system, isn’t it?
Day 7: Tried and true
Trackers are fantastic and work really well for me. I like reflecting on my day each evening and filling in my tracker.
Day 8: Meal planning
My husband and I keep it simple and plan out our meals on this little whiteboard calendar I found at Target. It helps keep us on track throughout the week.
Day 9: Planner staples
I’m not fancy, so the only things I use in my planner are my Staedtler pens, my new fountain pen, a clear 6″ ruler, my iPhone, and my Mac.
Day 10: Overall health tracking
I use my monthly tracker to mark days where I have some sort of illness and then flip to my health tracker to write down what’s wrong (in black) and what I tried to do to fix it (in red).
Day 11: To do
I don’t have much on my list yet this month, but here’s my short to-do list for March.
I hope you’re enjoying the challenge! Make sure to follow me on Instagram if you want to see these pictures daily!
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Sports (B4B) - July 17, 2017
- Succulents…or “Finally, a plant that I can’t kill!” - June 12, 2017
- 5 Eco-Friendly Swaps You Can Make THIS MONTH - June 5, 2017
- On my recent hiatus… - June 3, 2017
- My favorite podcasts - April 10, 2017
- Review: Own It by Sallie Krawcheck (B4B) - April 9, 2017
- My favorite quote - March 1, 2017
- 17 for 2017 - February 22, 2017
- My journey into reusable products - February 15, 2017
- About Blogging for Books - February 12, 2017