Hi everybody! I’m really excited for March to begin this week. 🙂
Why? Well, for starters, it means I get paid on the last working day of February (aka tomorrow) and start March with a full bank account. A new month means I get to start my new monthly page and habit tracker in my BuJo (which, BTW, I absolutely love). I get to set my goals for the month and reflect on how February went.
March also brings me joy because my school finally goes on spring break the week leading up to Easter. My advanced band and orchestra classes are going to district-wide festivals (AKA “contests” in other parts of the country) where they’ll be evaluated on their playing ability as an ensemble and given a rating. It’s a stressful time for me, but I always enjoy getting to spend a day out of school with some of my best students. There are lots of laughs and a ton of selfies that find their way onto my phone.
Also in March, I’m going to try to tackle my first ever #planwithmechallenge! I’m really excited about it because I’ve never done one before, but I’m a bit anxious because I’m worried I won’t be able to keep up.
I plan to post to @theskillfuldaughter on Instagram daily during the challenge, and I plan to do a weekly wrap-up on here on Saturdays where I’ll post all of my Instagram pics in one convenient place.
If you don’t know what the #planwithmechallenge is, it’s a daily posting challenge hosted by Pretty Prints & Paper, Tiny Ray of Sunshine, and Boho Berry. If you haven’t checked their blogs out yet, please do! They’re fantastic!
Here’s the challenge image if you’re interested in seeing what it’s all about:
I hope your weekend is going well and that you have a wonderful day!
- Book Review: This is Your Brain on Sports (B4B) - July 17, 2017
- Succulents…or “Finally, a plant that I can’t kill!” - June 12, 2017
- 5 Eco-Friendly Swaps You Can Make THIS MONTH - June 5, 2017
- On my recent hiatus… - June 3, 2017
- My favorite podcasts - April 10, 2017
- Review: Own It by Sallie Krawcheck (B4B) - April 9, 2017
- My favorite quote - March 1, 2017
- 17 for 2017 - February 22, 2017
- My journey into reusable products - February 15, 2017
- About Blogging for Books - February 12, 2017